Need the perfect little something for your business bestie, mentor, or for your own wishlist (seriously, you’ll be doing someone a huge favor if you just send the link and say “anything on this page”)?
When I was little and the toy catalog would arrive in the mail, I would sit down with a red pen and circle whole pages. When my mom asked why I wanted all those things, I told her I didn’t; I just wanted to make her job easier and give her options.
Think of this as your “options” page. 😉 No affiliate links here, just a few things I think will make any busy lady’s day a little more fun, fabulous, or meaningful.
- Stuck On Ewe Sheep Push Pin Holder Functional and adorable (my favorite combo), I love the touch of whimsy this adds to any desk. The Container Store
- Keep Being Brave Mug The sentiment on this mug makes me stand a little taller and keep pushing forward toward my goals. My sweet friend Lindsay offers this (dishwasher & microwave safe) gem–and a whole bunch of other encouraging and inspirational home goods–in her Full Heart Co. shop. Lindsay’s heart beats for nonprofits, so check out her site for products you can purchase that directly support organizations doing really important work. Full Heart Co.
- Personalized Catchall Tray Who wouldn’t adore this custom bit of desktop glam? Available in an assortment of color combinations. I Dream In Gold on Etsy
- T3 Interchangeable Styling Wand Set This set transformed my hair. Want glossy curls for days? Don’t mess with anything else. Just snag this set and use the different rods for a plethora of styles. Ulta
- The One-Page Action Plan Need a laser-focused approach to finally get started on your publicity efforts this year? This package includes one consult session, followed up with a tailored, straightforward action plan to get the ball rolling on your public relations strategy. We take a small bite to get started so you won’t be overwhelmed, and discover how simple it can be to get media attention in a way that feels authentic–and yes, even fun!–for your brand. It’s a great way to dip your toe in the water and find out just how effective PR can be to grow your business. Tiffany Eurich
- It Is Well With My Soul Tee I pretty much want everything from Elly and Grace. This beautifully lettered shirt with words from a beloved hymn is only one of the many gorgeous offerings you’ll find over at E&G. Owner and designer, Brenna, started the company to “uplift, inspire, and point others to Jesus,” and her artwork flows from her beautiful heart. We’re also chai-tea-over-coffee buddies, so she’s an A+ in my book. Elly and Grace
Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy, and Fabulous New Year!